Saturday & Sunday March 24 & 25 2012 10.00 to 16.00
This is a practical hands-on evening course aimed at people who want a fast way to acquire detailed and concise editing skills. It is particularly useful for aspiring documentary makers, journalists who want to expand their skill set and voluntary sector workers who want to edit their own films.
The short, condensed and effective course will give all participants a solid foundation of practical knowledge and a working understanding of editing software, from importing, marking, logging and editing, to adding soundtracks and effects.
We allow one person per computer, giving everyone extensive hands-on experience.
Completing this course will guarantee you a work placement opportunity with Spectacle.
What you will learn:
– Overview of Final Cut Pro
– Editing basics, cutting, moving and arranging clips
– Transitions and effects
– Use of logging, key words and database to organise your edit
– Creating titles
– Using sound
– Importing and exporting media
– Uploading on-line, basic intro to codecs and formats
£200.00 + VAT = £240
Concs.: £100.00 + VAT = £120
– Bookings for three to five people: 10% discount
– Bookings for six people or more: 20% discount