Using video on your website can help to boost business, here are 7 reasons why.
1. A study by Aim clear shows that search results with video have a ‘41% higher click through rate than plain text’.
2. Video marketing is 53 more times likely than plain text to rank on the first page of googles search results.
3. Video can transform your website by being visually appealing. When visitors to your site are given the choice of whether to watch a video or read a piece of text, the majority will choose to watch a video.
5. Marketing Sherpa discovered individuals spent 100% more time on pages with videos on them.
6. “A video is worth 1.8 million words” – (James Mcquivey – Forrester)
The average web attention span is 5 minutes, meaning video is an effective way of getting information across to the audience quickly.
7. Visuals are transmitted to the brain 60, 000 times faster than text.
There is a growing demand for websites to include video . Our courses are short and affordable compared to others around, and it is cheaper to train employees to use video than hiring a film crew. Recently, Spectacle have provided training courses in video production for Cambridge University Press and several Borough Councils.
If you are interested in booking the course visit the How to Book page.
For information on other Spectacle training courses
Or contact email@example.com
If you would like more information on future training opportunities at Spectacle sign up for the Training Newsletter – tick the box if you would also like Spectacle’s general newsletter.